By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Zestiria new character - Mikulio

Is he wearing a corset?

In any event very excited for this, after I get to play Xillia 2 this will be among my most anticipated games.

Around the Network

His outfit reminds me of Jude's except worse.  And I already thought Jude looked a pillock.

I dont really like the way he looks in the drawing but his design looks better in the screen shots. Kinda the opposite of how I feel about Slay.

Edit: Just read his description ands its pretty interesting. I wonder how that works. Like can everyone can just hear him but not see him?

He kinda looks like Hubert! I am intrigued by the "only Slay can see him", it seems he will be some sort of ghost...

I probably won't use him since he uses a staff. No staff wielderss in my party... sorry.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Me coolio? xD

Around the Network

Looks like an interesting character.

Soriku said:
His outfit is more like Hubert's. Jude's Xillia 1 outfit seemed overdesigned to me with all these embroideries so Mikulio's outfit is better to me since it's simpler.

Yeah, fair point.  Although this makes me realise how much they've reused this kind of design for character clothing recently.

Oh god, I love these designs :3

I could rape hug him anyday.

not enough belts

I predict that Zestiria will have the most generic cast of character art than any Tales games released so far.

Also. Only Slay can see the character. Guess if no one else can see him it'll be simple to do a solo run. Oh wait. Enemies can see him too. I also predict Zestiria will be full of plot holes.