By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 sales still screaming, Sony says PS4 ‘generally sold out at all retailers’

bokvamme said:
HipHopGodd said:
LOL @ everyone saying "I saw it here so it's not sold out everywhere". This thread is 3 months old! PS4 is everywhere now and sales are still steady. I haven't gone into any retailers that sell games and haven't seen at least 2 or 3 PS4 and 4 or 5 XBOX One.

Not in every country.

In Norway its not been available in stores at ALL.

Only pre-order fulfilment going on.

Yes, its a small country, but it all adds up.

Sorry, I was actually replying to those here in the US saying they see PS4 everywhere. They are indeed fully in stock everywhere. Look at last week's #s and you see that it even outsold X1 here in the US.

Around the Network

No problem with stock in Upstate NY. PS4s filling the cases they are supposed to be in. I cant believe any place in the USA has problems, go to Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy or any other online retailer. Why would you buy a console in state if you can buy online without tax?

Lately I have seen empty/near empty X1 cases. I think they recalled a ton of stock to repackage the $400 X1 cause those have always been overflowing with stock.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I think they are still having issues keeping them in stock at locations near me..