By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kirby007 said:
guys stop thinking about the good old time relive it^^

But I didnt like you in old times, and I do now... so I'll just trudge along, towards the future. :D

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
kirby007 said:
guys stop thinking about the good old time relive it^^

But I didnt like you in old times, and I do now... so I'll just trudge along, towards the future. :D

darn, why didn't you like me? i thought you loved me;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

bdbdbd -

1. I drive trucks. So I move freight all over the USA.
2. I use wireless internet over the cell phone network.
3. It broke like 2 days before I left, and whenever I get home, I dont have time to play on it, and I never rember to call, not to mention.
4. I can use it in my truck due to power inverters.

Hey I just noticed the "online" tags under usernames... go ioi!

@bdbdbd... Kwaad is a truck driver, he is regularly two lengths of Britain away from home.

Proposed addition to Wii Bingo flags: I'm not bashing the Wii. Only counts if the post/article obviously is bashing the Wii in some form. Anybody else agree?

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

TWRoO - yeah, he just added that 5 minutes ago.

I'm gonna get off. I have procrastinated too much already. I need to leave... 3 hours ago. 

Well someone is buying the games to allow it's software to outsell Xbox360 and PS3 worldwide each week.

Rath said:
GlingGling said:
What's the point of talking crap about Wii Sports? It is free, it is a good game. Because of that it's value is high. As for replayability, does it matter (free remember)? I don't think buying a Wii for Wii Sports is a good idea.

Yes... buy a Wii solely for the purpose of playing Wii Sports.

Wii Sports isn't a gimmick, people are fickle consumers.

Oh god please no. Not another person obsessed with Kimpossible.

There are three now, it has a larger fanbase on this forum than the Xbox360.

Since the thread is already off topic, What can I say, Kim Possible is all that!

... anyone... anyone? 

Kwaad said:

I let him borrow all mine, and I think he rented a few. I didnt... 'monitor' his use of it... mainly becaue I'm never home. Is my PS3 gathering dust? Actually both of them are. 1 is broke, because my wife wont call sony to get it fixed. And my other PS3 is gathering dust, because no-one will play on it.

Let's see he mainly griped about the control method for the Wii, overall on all the games. It feels great at first, but once you get over it, it's like... blah.

The games he loves on the 360... I cant rember which ones, but I want them, and their exclusive.

The gimmick is NOT the Wii. it's Wii Sports.

And when is Nintendo going to addess this Wii Sports fad issue?

I can't help but think that they'll have to do what Microsoft and Sony had to do when they realized that their games were being set aside after people played them for a couple dozen hours: They'll have to allow more games to be released for Wii.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Sky Render said:
Proposed addition to Wii Bingo flags: I'm not bashing the Wii. Only counts if the post/article obviously is bashing the Wii in some form. Anybody else agree?

Every time I say something bad about the wii, even though it's not about saying the Wii sucks, people say I'm bashing the Wii. I actually only say the Wii-mote isnt as powerful as it feels when you first pick it up. I dont even say they suck. As an opinion I think it sucks, and I'll say it happily. But overall I think the Wii is, and will remain in a 'class' of it's own. Becuase if it was 'dominating' the market, then why are PS3, AND 360 sales... UP.

Market domination means, Wii sales UP, 360/PS3 sales DOWN. We are not seeing that.