By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - admit it, you like bad games

I am playing a horrible PS3 launch game and it is Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire.

This game is horrible to many, but I'm actually enjoying this game. The graphics are okay for a launch PS3 game, the framerate does slowdown a bit when the action gets intense, but overall I like the game. And its Japan's top PS3 game, so you know for sure I'm going to play it and enjoy it.

Around the Network

I would fall in that picky catagory because I do not buy lackluster doody

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (GCN) 61.7%
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (GCN) 64.2%
Magician Lord (Neo-Geo) 68%
Monopoly Party (GCN) 61.5%

Magician Lord and Gauntlet DL are excellent games, while the other two are good.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

After searching for a long while it seems none of the games I love come in under 70%. I guess my combination of being tough on games and finding quircky critical darlings the best just keeps me from finding the one game I love but was poorly reviewed. I do try random titles I think just looks fun and know generally what I will and won't like without having to resort to checking reviews.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Reviews are just for ammo in fan boy wars, they are quite meaningless in the real world. There are a metric buttload of games I love that I'm certain didn't review well. Doesn't really matter.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Bomberman Hero
58.2% WTF? That was my favorite N64 game! WTF

Yoshi's Story, i loved it
Metacritic: 64%