By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Titanfall hype thread! Final Pre-orders up, it's PARTY TIME!!! Titanfall hits over 400,000 Pre-order US

Can titanfall make it to 400,000?

Yes 151 57.63%

No 109 41.60%

Total:260
zultar said:
@ the 1:38:45 mark on the latest windows weekly show Daniel Rubino announces that the titan fall custom console is going to happen and will be announced soon. (he's an editor for a windows phone site)

Very nice, this would be stoopid not to do it. The console looks very nice and would convince people to go out and grab a Xbox One.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
I'm going digital, and I imagine so are many others.

I'm also on that train, My preorder came in the form of an american express card.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
toadslayer72 said:

I'm also on that train, My preorder came in the form of an american express card.

Well these are not tracked, so if it doesn't make it, I will make up some long argument that I'm not the loser the chartz show, due to digital pre-orders. LOL

DJEVOLVE said:
Too_Talls said:
toadslayer72 said:

Well these are not tracked, so if it doesn't make it, I will make up some long argument that I'm not the loser the chartz show, due to digital pre-orders. LOL

Well at the very least you can add two to the official tally.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Well at the very least you can add two to the official tally.

LOL. So you're saying if I hit 399,998, I'm all good?  LMAO! If that is the case, I'm taking the win and using your posts for proof.

Around the Network
zultar said:
@ the 1:38:45 mark on the latest windows weekly show Daniel Rubino announces that the titan fall custom console is going to happen and will be announced soon. (he's an editor for a windows phone site)

If he's just an editor can we confirm its true? Or should we take this with a grain of salt?

jlmurph2 said:
zultar said:

If he's just an editor can we confirm its true? Or should we take this with a grain of salt?

Good question.

Titanfall has been in the top 10 on amazon for the past 4 or 5 days! Pre-orders should be epic this week.

He does take being a journalist very seriously, with his record and the way he said it, I give it 90% chance of happening. He doesn't really do console news so it was odd to hear it from him.

zultar said:
He does take being a journalist very seriously, with his record and the way he said it, I give it 90% chance of happening. He doesn't really do console news so it was odd to hear it from him.

I thought it was really stupid of them to not do it.