By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 fans do you think are waiting to make the jump and what will it take?

First reason to wait would be the price.  How many are waiting for the first price drop?  I think this could be many, I was able to cough up the $500 but many in this economy can't. If this is your reason, what price would it take?

Second , the release of a blockbuster games. Titanfall I have no doubt will sway a few on over but I think the major push would be Halo 5. Halo has been Xbox's driving force since the first game was released. Can we expect maybe  a pricedrop and Halo 5 at the same Time? If this is your reason, what game would it take?

Third, new options, maybe backward compatiblity so people can sell off old devices, New software updates, new bundles, new add ons (Looks at Illumiroom) If this is you, what new option would it take?

I know there are many Xbox 360 fans out there, many, Including my friends are waiting to make the jump. From my personal experience it's due to the price and being broke, many are waiting on a price brake, Catching up on bills and trying to put some money back in the bank after their Christmas extravaganza.

Whats your take?

Around the Network

I would have fucking jumped if it wasn't because MICROSOFT OSAKA JUST VANISHED IN THE AIR.

I think a illumi-room that connects to your Kinect 2.0 would be great. This cuts out the cost of having to buy Kinect over again and allows you to use your device in a different manner. so if you're not into motion controls, then you can flip it around and use it to mesmerize your friends.

Wright said:

I would have fucking jumped if it wasn't because MICROSOFT OSAKA JUST VANISHED IN THE AIR.

Hopefully they got something else planned, Hope so.

They are waiting for the one without kinect and costs $100 less

Around the Network

I'm waiting till Microsoft stops releasing the same tired franchises and gets its shit together

Lyrikalstylez said:
I'm waiting till Microsoft stops releasing the same tired franchises and gets its shit together

So you're waiting for all the 2014 new IPs?

I don't think people give a rats ass whether it has Kinect or not.

I think that they are waiting for games that don't come on the 360. Not enough games yet to push people to buy or upgrade. The eventual price drop will help, especially if it's $100.

It is near the end of the end....

I'm waiting for a price drop and a bigger library of games I actually would like to play. So I'll probably buy one at the end of this or the beginning of next year.

jlmurph2 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

So you're waiting for all the 2014 new IPs?

Yeah. Especially Black Tusk's!