By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall: Xbox One Alpha vs PC Screenshot Comparison

What do you guys think?

Pawa of da cloudz. 26 46.43%

This is Sorny propaganda. 5 8.93%

Dis is alpha. 12 21.43%

Play games, dont look the graphicz. 6 10.71%

This will push Xbox one sales. 7 12.50%

Total:56

This is a b****s***t comparison.

Those XB1 screens are horribly compressed, they look like youtube 360p screens blown up. While the PC screens actually look like their the native resolution. Find some better XB1 picks that aren't all compressed to s**t and we can have a real discussion.

Around the Network

i've got to side with respawn on this one.   those xbone alpha screen don't just look last gen, they look early last gen.  it would be really, really, reeeaaally sad if the final version of the game looked anything like those top screenshots.  unbelievably bad,.. titanfall just has to be better looking than that.

I think that the XB1 screenshots are taken from some highly compressed jpgs then converted top PNGs (that does not restore the original quality)

Not that I am a fan of the game, or the XB1, but I don't think this is a fair comparison, let's wait a bit, at least until the beta and until someone can capture the images with a decent capture card... and these do not even seem to show the same thing (or even close to in some cases).

You cannot compare texture resolution like that (it gives us hint, but lets give the devs a chance to show us the game as intended, hopefuly for the XB1 owners they will be able to put in better textures as promised...

This game is not about graphics at all, but it will take some time until those who would never buy this game anyway will notice.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

TheShape31 said:
This is a b****s***t comparison.

Those XB1 screens are horribly compressed, they look like youtube 360p screens blown up. While the PC screens actually look like their the native resolution. Find some better XB1 picks that aren't all compressed to s**t and we can have a real discussion.

truer words

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
007BondAgent said:
Selnor aint going to be to happy with this

Yup. I am waiting to see his reation. These type of reactions are always funny.

Judging by his posts he'll claim the X1 version is better looking than the PC version!

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

Hmm, that's what a 3GB Alpha with 25% textures and blown up screens from a BS video gets you on Xbox One? Cant wait for the full game!

Ashadian said:
daredevil.shark said:
007BondAgent said:

Judging by his posts he'll claim the X1 version is better looking than the PC version!

Possible response:

1. Pawa of da cloudz.

2. This is Sorny propaganda.

3. Dis is alpha.

4. Play games, dont look the graphicz.

5. This will push Xbox one sales.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

Even the pc screens look like yet another boring last gen grey shooter. It looks like this game was made for last gen, then delayed to port to xbox one to have something during the drought period.

daredevil.shark said:
Ashadian said:
daredevil.shark said:
007BondAgent said:

Possible response:

1. Pawa of da cloudz.

2. This is Sorny propaganda.

3. Dis is alpha.

4. Play games, dont look the graphicz.

5. This will push Xbox one sales.

And all of them would be half-truths or complete truths ;)