By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm not hungry: 143M lbs of beef recalled

Just go to a good butcher, then your meat won't be from places like that. Plus it's generally better quality than supermarket meat.

Around the Network

speaking of donuts .................. Im hungry

^_^

I mean who cares how the cows are treated before they go in a dicing machine.
They're fucked anyways.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Well I don't want sick meat...but otherwise, bring on the beef!

I just had a big roast beef, mashed potatoes with vegetables dinner yesterday...I do not want to give that up.

I think I'll get a burger tonight hehe.

I have no problems with vegetarians, though I tease my sister every day who is one...but I hate when vegetarians try to push their habits on meat-eaters.  Human beings are omnivores, and are designed to live off meat and plants together.  Sure with vitamins and supplements you can get all the vitals you need without eating meat...but I'd rather chomp on a steak. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

When I was in Arizona I wasn't able to order a "rare" steak, everything was "very well done". Is it like that all over US or is it just Arizona?

I mean what's the point in eating steak if you don't get the bloody sauce

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network
Thatmax said:
sounds like im the only vegetarian on the site : (

Nope you're not.

I dont care about people who eat meat, I don't force my feelings on them, but mistreating animals just shows how some humans have no respect of nature.

Copycon said:
When I was in Arizona I wasn't able to order a "rare" steak, everything was "very well done". Is it like that all over US or is it just Arizona?

I mean what's the point in eating steak if you don't get the bloody sauce

That's weird...must be a western thing...or just your restaraunt.

I hate rare steaks though...I always order medium. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^see i like the chard bits the best so well done for me

Thatmax, Lolita, you're looking at a third vegetarian here.

It's horrible how they treated those cows. I've seen the video of it here: https://community.hsus.org/campaign/CA_2008_investigation

I just can't help myself sometimes. It makes me sad seeing those big, round eyes shine with such innocence before they get grinded, but I sure do love bar-b-q, hamburgers, and fajitas and such. There's got to be a way to eat meat without harming them...Hey, how's that cloning idea working out? Maybe we can just clone the organs that we eat, that way we won't be eating the real animals.

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies