By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm not hungry: 143M lbs of beef recalled

madskillz said:
@ Konnichiwa

After I saw an episode of Faces of Death and how sausage was made, I nearly hurled ... but a few days later, the smell lured me again

I like them grinded suckers!

Crunchy Hot Dogs FTW

Why did they throw it all away? Or did they? If Mcdonalds starts to offer 2 for 1, you know what to suspect :)

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

sounds like im the only vegetarian on the site : (

man....

sounds so good right now

mesoteto said:
man....

sounds so good right now

Pft, I've got a stomach of steel and that looks glorious. No sick cow's gonna stop me from having some scrumptious.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Ok, I've got a pound of recalled beef sitting, post processed, in the toilet right now. Who do I need to send it to?

Around the Network

dude that's just sick

still want that steak though mesoteto B-)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I feel bad about those animals ....they have died for nothing and probably had a horrible life .Its really terrible what we are doing with other sensible beings ..

We are made to eat but at least the animals we eat should have an adequate life in terms of duration and feeling (ie not being caged all the day etc ).

This should be one of the priorities of the future , I hope the responsibles of this pay dearly for this .

That can't be good, I won't eat beef for a while.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

or mabye this ?

or this,

and one of these!!!!!

i don't really care, i prefer a nice steak on my plate, and if it could be everyday, o boy that would be great.
meat=good,i eat frikandellen which is good old horse meat

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.