By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Captain Falcon in mario KART, aka making mario karts even better

ADD chars from all series just like in SSB

ADD Pikachu for the poke fans, zero suit samus for the perverts and fox just because i want to see him in something else then just SSB ;p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Super Smash Kart?

Would be so damn epic and fap worthy.. Just damnn

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Zero Suit Samus still has enough clothing. Not enough for perverts.

Nintendo And Champion's Maskarts - (Mascots + Karts) should be its own game with significant gameplay differences between characters/vehicles more akin to Smash Bros meets Sonic Riders /Kirby's Warp-Star Racing different character classes.

Around the Network

Zero Suit Samus + Bike = Wet pants

I wouldn't be surprised to see the series go this route in the future but personally I'm not really a fan of the idea.

Many Nintendo characters, such as Pikachu, would fit in ok but Captain Falcon would clash a bit because he's already known for a much different racing series (plus, I really don't like him as a character).

Once we get into Samus and Link... ehh, I just don't picture them in a Kart racing game. The whole gathering of Ninty characters from different series into one game just works better in Smash IMO.

Sega did it! I've been thinking about this forever, it seems strange they haven't done it yet. C'mon Nintendo!

I'm sure we'll see a Nintendo Stars Sports game before such a racing game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

You should be able to falcon punch people who come near you.