By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's with the low Ninja Gaiden scores here?

Ninja Gaiden, NG Black and even NG2 all have pretty low user reviews. I'm really curious as to why people would score what's considered to be such a fantastic game so poorly. Is it the camera or something else? I'm really eager to hear as no site I've ever been to considers the game to be so mediocre.

Around the Network

It's how things work here, raging fanboys send oposing consoles scores down, it's never the games fault, being new, you'll learn soon enough how this site works.

It's best just to ignore the user reviews on this site entirely, I'm afraid. They're skewed beyond any usefulness by fanboy voters.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

It's not too surprising that people do that but fanboys usually attack Halo not NG. At least I gave them 10s :) Except for NG2 which I haven't played.

I'm not trying to troll, honestly, but it is what it is. If the game does not have the nintendo logo on it, just say a prayer and hope that your game comes out of the fanboy furnace alive. And take the user reviews on this site with a grain of salt in general. I mean, you get to review games before the game comes out, not the smartest system ever.

Around the Network

It is odd that you can rate games before they even release, and even more odd that hundreds of people seem to do it. I really was just trying to see what kind of issues people really had with what I felt was a near perfect experience.

Well I just got back from rating it a Zero, fifty times or so.

@Renna:

Chances are that the majority of those people who submitted ratings have not even played the games in question.

I am curious, though, as to why you decided to keep the original NG in addition to Black? I dumped my original as soon as Black was announced.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

what happens with the raging fanboys on here

only nintendo games make it out alive

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Its pretty much impossible to have a non-nintendo game rated much higher than an 8.
Uncharted is the only one I can think of that has such a score, but just barely, and only with the help of every sony fan on the site.