By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - KNIGHT RIDER!!!!

Ok, who saw it beside me?

Thought the acting could of been better at times, but the car....was f'ing awesome!!!!

KITT was bad ass and beyond. Did you know Val Kilmer was the voice of KITT (according to wikipedia)?  Anywho, it shows some promise... interesting to see if NBC takes it on or dumps the project.

Around the Network

HAHAHAHA DAVID HASSELHOFF!!!!!!!

I saw "guest star David Hasselhoff" and I watched through the whole show just to laugh my ass off.

Eh my mom watched it, I was never a fan and I'm getting irritated by these rehashed old shows made new again this year. Bionic Woman, Terminator, Knight Rider, just please stop, I don't want to live through the A-team again...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Val kilmer will be the voice when the series starts, today's "movie" was done by some other guy.

Maxwell you forgot American Gladiator HAHAHA The A Team...

Around the Network

Well I kinda like American Gladiator it's the one show I wished never got canceled hahaha, but no I don't want it to be a trend like it's been.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Auron said:
Val kilmer will be the voice when the series starts, today's "movie" was done by some other guy.

RU Sure? I know there was someone else originally but I though he was dropped becuase of of GM vs. Ford issue. As the original guy is the voice on GM truck comercials. Plus, it kinda sounded like Val Kilmer.

I thought it sounded like Kilmer too. I forgot to watch the credits.

I was very young when the show was around, but my parents tell me that I loved it as a kid. I remember having a big black Firebird toy to play with too.

superchunk said:
Auron said:

RU Sure? I know there was someone else originally but I though he was dropped becuase of of GM vs. Ford issue. As the original guy is the voice on GM truck comercials. Plus, it kinda sounded like Val Kilmer.

I know the GM guy did the movie, whether it was redubbed with Val i do not know.