By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any one who has doubt about Heavenly Sword

weezy said:

so you only need 1 button to beat the game..
2 counting HAVING TO MOVE.

Until the last boss

Around the Network
weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Twest that was funny bro.

LOL

Even Super Mario Bros. used 5 buttons.

The 5th one is even optional. 

Wow people are dumb.

hs is really good. its short and relies too much on couters, but the combat system is deep and the characters were amazing.

i wish this was a yearly episodic game for 30-40. part of its greatness is that it is short.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

twesterm said:
Why I hate Heavenly Sword:

Yes, that's me playing and yes, I have a irrational hate for this game. Personally, I dislike action games where I can beat encounters by randomly pressing buttons and having the game move, attack, and do finishing moves for me. I've heard the throwing bodies part was cool and the twing twang parts were cool, but the demo completely failed to sell me on the game in any way at all.

well dude by looking at your hand it is obvious that you know all the combos prety well,,,so it is possible to do the exact same thing with every single game,,,,if you know the game by heart ,u don't need to look at the screen .So your point is pretty lame but it's funny i ll give u that

Around the Network

to some of you:don't be haters ,just appreciate the art in the game,,,,and I posted this in sony section so that the fanboys from other consoles wouldn't ditch the game since the can't play it.the game is freakingggggggggggg sweeeeet

twesterm said:
Why I hate Heavenly Sword:

Yes, that's me playing and yes, I have a irrational hate for this game. Personally, I dislike action games where I can beat encounters by randomly pressing buttons and having the game move, attack, and do finishing moves for me. I've heard the throwing bodies part was cool and the twing twang parts were cool, but the demo completely failed to sell me on the game in any way at all.

awesome , i have to get this game

for my unborn baby that is 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

LOL

PLZ go and play ur Wii,,this game is for grown ups

SpartanFX said:
weezy said:
ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

LOL

PLZ go and play ur Wii,,this game is for grown ups

Uh oh.  You just stepped in the wrong kitchen, bro.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

It's a solid game with some very high production values. I loved using the SixAxiS to guide flaming arrows into soldier's eye sockets with a very satisfying 'plock' noise.

Good clean family fun.