By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any one who has doubt about Heavenly Sword

No one can hate on Heavenly Sword, it is God. Grrrrrr.........

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Dogs Rule said:
IMO, Heavenly Sword is quality over quantity. I'm hoping we get both for the sequel.

Same here. Of all the things for a developer to improve upon, length should be the easiest, and well within their means.

Ah but it's easy to improve length.  The hard part is maintaining the quality.  You can't let it get too boring and dull for several hours by just repeating the same parts over and over.

I would like to play it, for some reason i just couldn't pull the trigger on it though.

Yeah this game is really good. If it was longer it would be one of the best ps3 games. I should have rented it instead of buying it but it doesn't matter anymore.

one thing that gets my blood pumping is the air slashing ,,where you throw the enemy in the air and then use SIX AXIS to launch an attack in the air,

Around the Network

@SpartanFX

Spell check or proof reading for the win. Unfortunately your lack of attention to such details doesn't give your fellow poster much confidence in your opinion. I will put it bluntly based on what you wrote the amount of time you took to write it, and the abnormally high level of grammatical errors. I have garnered the impressions that you are not particularly witty, or are easily amused. Your really not helping your cause.

That said game length does matter for the simple reason that when you spend sixty dollars for a game. You deserve sixty dollars worth of entertainment. There are only so many fast replays you can get out of a game before you are sick of it, and if you play on a budget as most gamers do. You want your new game to entertain you for a serious length of time. I can afford one new game a month. Were I to purchase games that could be dominated in under ten hours my console would quickly collect dust.

Heavenly Sword was ONE of my favorite games of 07'--on PS3 or 360. Epic, engaging, and beautiful.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

How is Dodece being an xbox fanboy? He's being a smart gamer, seems to me.

Heavenly sword was kind of blah. Honestly, Contra 3 is more of a rush for me to play, and I don't have to pay 60 for that.

It's beautiful, average fun for a short while

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Why I hate Heavenly Sword:

Yes, that's me playing and yes, I have a irrational hate for this game. Personally, I dislike action games where I can beat encounters by randomly pressing buttons and having the game move, attack, and do finishing moves for me. I've heard the throwing bodies part was cool and the twing twang parts were cool, but the demo completely failed to sell me on the game in any way at all.

ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

Twest that was funny bro.

so you only need 1 button to beat the game..
2 counting HAVING TO MOVE.

LOL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY