By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

i don't know, but i always try too stay outside of sony discussions, but well are the sonyboyz doing that?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
sorry, I'm still in a sugar rush from that chocolate brownie ice cream, i'ma go play halo. Put my point's valid, too much microsoft hate.

You shoud read most of the trolls comments on Wii and Nintendo: 10 times more, and way more hateful and biased... too many fanboys, has always been the same...

Anyway, i don't like Microsoft, and 360 has no appeal to me... but i don't waste my time writing about it, i've better things to do in my life...

And all the fanboys out there should just do the same: talk about the consoles they have and they love, and play these, rather than trolling and look like a fool, and wasting the time of everyone on these boards...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Daddo Splat said:
6 ft 190 morbidley obese lol whats that make you anorexic?
my only blast is your a self righteous ass you have too much time to post you have no games or systems in your profile and you should have more of a life then a old fat guy who works 6 days a week and in his spare time plays games!

I was intrested like you in video game sales and nexgen wars I actually have the cash to own all 3 systems! being a chef probably doenst pay enough to buy games Iam sorry about that!

but if I could kick your ass at halo or Cod4 on PS3 OR 360 it wouldnt matter that your a noob that got teabagged.

See I dont think your a gamer Ya I played robotron in 80's and got nes and stuck with it but how many game reveiwers are 16 and just got thier first system! its OK to be into games IF your young????

So just cause I dont post here every week or 9 times a day like you dosent mean I dont visit regually PS I actually have been here longer then you.

and like I said me and my 13 year old son both have 360 and we play online!
tell me you wish your dad didnt hang out with you and play all the latest gear!

And Iam a nerd! Ya Iam a techie If its broke I can fix it and If Iam fat its cause of tommy chilly burgers the greatest hamburger stands in the world!

Can you even get those down under! or even in and out for that matter.

like I tell everybody its bought and paid for!

Just stop with the I wont comment he hasnt posted 9 million times blast its not an argument its grandstanding that you think your better!

LMFAO, did a 44 year old man really type that?

And for those who don't know, that was directed at me, because I haven't added games in my profile means I don't own any? Is that what you're saying? Idiot.

I can't believe you took the time to type that from a comment I made ages ago, you're talking out of your ass mate, is it some big competition that you own more consoles than I do?

Are you really 44? Seriously are you really? I'd be so embarrassed if I was like this at age 44.

And fuck, you know what, I am better than you, the above post proves it, I wish my Dad played games with me? Sorry but my Dad's to busy saving lives in Hospitals to be playing video games with his children, and I do have more of a life then an old fat guy playing his 360 with his son, I bet you I have more at my age now then you did at 21, asshole.

Your above post showed you have the maturity of an 8 year old, you're an embarrassment to people your age doing things that matter over posting on a Video Game forum attempting to rip on a 21 year old.

boyz be careful with what you say you might offend someone else...

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Daddo Splat said:
6 ft 190 morbidley obese lol whats that make you anorexic?
my only blast is your a self righteous ass you have too much time to post you have no games or systems in your profile and you should have more of a life then a old fat guy who works 6 days a week and in his spare time plays games!

I was intrested like you in video game sales and nexgen wars I actually have the cash to own all 3 systems! being a chef probably doenst pay enough to buy games Iam sorry about that!

but if I could kick your ass at halo or Cod4 on PS3 OR 360 it wouldnt matter that your a noob that got teabagged.

See I dont think your a gamer Ya I played robotron in 80's and got nes and stuck with it but how many game reveiwers are 16 and just got thier first system! its OK to be into games IF your young????

So just cause I dont post here every week or 9 times a day like you dosent mean I dont visit regually PS I actually have been here longer then you.

and like I said me and my 13 year old son both have 360 and we play online!
tell me you wish your dad didnt hang out with you and play all the latest gear!

And Iam a nerd! Ya Iam a techie If its broke I can fix it and If Iam fat its cause of tommy chilly burgers the greatest hamburger stands in the world!

Can you even get those down under! or even in and out for that matter.

like I tell everybody its bought and paid for!

Just stop with the I wont comment he hasnt posted 9 million times blast its not an argument its grandstanding that you think your better!
Why are you so mad?

You have a 13 year old? Does he know how daddy acts online?... on a video game sales website...With people half your age?

I feel bad for your kid. Dont let him know your dirty little secret, he might shit himself.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

*plants false 360 info in this thread*

Can you find it?

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

rukusa said:
*plants false 360 info in this thread*

Can you find it?

hehehe too bad that info is true, troll

LOL. Everytime I see the thread title, I burst into laughs... Get the fudge out..

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got offa south park... and also i'm used to the touchy gamespot mods.....

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

DMeisterJ said:
LOL. Everytime I see the thread title, I burst into laughs... Get the fudge out..

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL i never seen you that happy, you are like weezy :)