By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - To all trespassers: Get the fudge out.

OMG Soriku and Weezy! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SPAMMER WAS TALKING ABOUT! DOnt be me.

Around the Network

sorry, I'm still in a sugar rush from that chocolate brownie ice cream, i'ma go play halo. Put my point's valid, too much microsoft hate.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

LOLZ

So funny... get the fudge out. That sounds like leo-j.

I really can't stop laughing.

@ stof

LOL!!!!

I wonder if anyone would actually try that... I remember reading that to fix the PSP scratches, you should put it in the microwave or an oven... and I almost did.

Strategyking92 said:
sorry, I'm still in a sugar rush from that chocolate brownie ice cream, i'ma go play halo. Put my point's valid, too much microsoft hate.

what are you talking about, half of us are being sarcastic

if you think me or stof were serious your nuts. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
psrock said:
IS FAMILY GUY NEW THIS WEEK ?

i was wandering the same thing a minute ago :P

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

ArtofAngels said:
To the topic poster, I haven't looked at your post count but judging by the thread you've made I'm willing to be it's quite below 100?

Ya are post count sucks because we actually play games! Do any of you idiots even play and if so what online let hook up so I can post a screen shot of me kicking your butt! any system but wii and dont hire your litte brother who actually plays!

psrock said:
IS FAMILY GUY NEW THIS WEEK ?

Hmmm I always end up missing it... thankfully there's eztv. The Simpsons was new this week!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Dude, first you steal my icon, then you post this nonsense? Unclassy.