By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Brothers "Fantasy" Roster

i did want midna playable.

shiggy, satoru, regginator, sakurai.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I would like mascots from the entire gaming industry to be in the game.

Capcom:
Zero
X
Ryu
Morrigan
Dante
Leon

SNK:
Terry Bogard
Kyo Kusanagi
Iori Yagami

Sega:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles

Square:
Cloud
Sephiroth

Konami:
Snake
Klonoa

I would love for this game to be more accessible to gamers like me -- gamers that have taste outside of Nintendo's games -- and it would be great for gaming all together. Right now there's only about 3-5 characters in Brawl that catch my eye.

Add Mai Shiranui to Fatal Fury list.

Morrigan would also be awesome (but that's already on your list). ^_^

Midna is one of the best characters ever created imo. Her character had everything and was portrayed perfectly. Nintendo really need to use that character more.

By far my favorite Nintendo character. Midna FTMFW!

Take the Brawl roster and add Fawful to it, remove Sonic and that's my dream roster. I was surprised it came so close.

Since No one Has said it yet

A Tales of Symphonia or Golden Sun character would ahve been a nice playable charcater addition, though not necessary.

From the list, Midna would have been awesome, as well as Ashley.

Also, I think Renna and Girl Gamer Elite have awesome avatars.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network
RPG_Fanatic said:
Since No one Has said it yet

A Tales of Symphonia or Golden Sun character would ahve been a nice playable charcater addition, though not necessary.

From the list, Midna would have been awesome, as well as Ashley.

Also, I think Renna and Girl Gamer Elite have awesome avatars.
Thanks! This is crazy, I've never seen so many Symphonia fans in one spot before.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I would like mascots from the entire gaming industry to be in the game.

Capcom:
Zero
X
Ryu
Morrigan
Dante
Leon

SNK:
Terry Bogard
Kyo Kusanagi
Iori Yagami

Sega:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles

Square:
Cloud
Sephiroth

Konami:
Snake
Klonoa

I would love for this game to be more accessible to gamers like me -- gamers that have taste outside of Nintendo's games -- and it would be great for gaming all together. Right now there's only about 3-5 characters in Brawl that catch my eye.

i agree with having a mascot game, but in that case it should be on all platforms with the first party characters being exclusive.  sony has a dam good roster themselves.  it would be a dream, but never in a million years.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Wesker, what else can I say?
I'm just gonna name a bunch of RE characters... Leon S. Kennedy, Bitores Mendez, Ada Wong, HUNK, Krauser, the Tyrant (!), Ivan, Mutated Sergei (as a boss), Mutated Salazar (as a boss)... but those might be somewhat mature for SSB.
I agree on Lloyd Irving, but what about Kratos Aurion? He > Lloyd... Yygdrasil might be cool too.
I wouldn't like Midna in there, they'd probably make her suck and I didn't even like her that much.

I drink your milkshake.

Kratos is NOT cooler than Lloyd!!!

Hehe well opinions can vary... but he IS cooler ;).
By the way I totally forgot... Travis Touchdown FTW! (even though I haven't played No More Heroes yet).

I drink your milkshake.