By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gamer getting in shape.

madskillz said:
ArtofAngels said:

All I ever eat is junk, 24/7, it's either Pizza, Macca's or something frozen for Dinner, I weigh though 72Kg's, what's that 150lb? Anyone know?

I've only gone into this habbit the last 2 or so months though, I can't gain weight if I tried.

The only exercise I do, is I make sure I do 50 push-ups a day, and that's it, I'm usually playing games or just on here recently.

And what Legend11 said, I always eat at the computer, probably is a real bad habbit, and usually I'm not hungry, I may look fit and healthy, but recently I can feel it in my body that I am not, ever since bout 2 months ago when things went shitty.

Art, you've got a high metabolism on your side ... but trust me, if you keep eating like that, you'll be big as a house.

He doesn't need to worry about weight so much as he does his health, eating a diet like that will completely screw with your body and you will end up malnourished. You have to have some real food as well as just fat in your diet. My body sometimes fucks with me though, I once lost 7kg in a week because I wasn't eating much that week (skipped several meals) when I usually eat a truckload. Not overweight though, around 70kg all up, I have a good metabolism on my side.

Around the Network

I try to workout at least 5 days a week, but I have lapses where life has put too much work on me.

I don't go to the gym, just exercise daily about 30 minutes and eat well. I don't need to loose fat though, so my situation isn't the same.

It's a good thing to see some people getting in shape before it gets out of hand!

It's more about healthy living than losing weight. For me, I gain weight when I eat bad and remain inactive. Even for people who don't gain weight though, fat, sodium, processed sugars and inactivity can increase your chances of heart disease and/or cancer.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.