By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US/UK/IT/ES has the PS4 instock (SOLD OUT in DE/FR) - DE received a new shipment, got sold out and saw a 1500% increase

Ethomaz how much PS4 were sold since the beginning of this thread?

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:

UK well it was like that.

* Knack had ~500 units in stock... no other bundle in stock.
* When it reached ~200 units a restock happned: Knack up to 700 units and Killzone enterend with > 999 units
* Killzone bundle sold until ~200k and new restock happned: Killzone up to > 999 and Standard with > 999
* Killzone and Standard got sold out... Knack is now with ~480 units.

These number give us at least 4k units sold... but I don't know how much over 999 units the Killzone and Standard were. I know Killzone gone below 999 in few minutes but the Standard need ~12 hours to gone below 999.

My guesses? 5-8k units sold.

ethomaz said:

* When it reached ~200 units a restock happned: Knack up to 700 units and Killzone enterend with > 999 units
* Killzone bundle sold until ~200k and new restock happned: Killzone up to > 999 and Standard with > 999

These number give us at least 4k units sold... but I don't know how much over 999 units the Killzone and Standard were. I know Killzone gone below 999 in few minutes but the Standard need ~12 hours to gone below 999.

That is insane. It probably outsold its competitors for the week in a few hours from one retailer. 

ethomaz said:
OttoniBastos said:

So 5-8k only on UK? anyway thanks!^^

Ohhhhhh Amazon updated the best selling again.

Around the Network

The Knack bundle outsold Xbone in the hourly updated ranking and 2014 racking in UK.

Amazing.

ethomaz said:
Ohhhhhh Amazon updated the best selling again.

I warned you... and if Sony had the bundle a little cheaper then you would see it skyrocket.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Knack bundle started to move faster... 15 units in the last 30 minutes.

You've been banned for saying "Knack outsold Mario"(i guess because of blaphemie!)

wonder what will happen after your
"knackbundle outsold xbox1"-edit.