By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Don't ever waste money by going to a gym again.

You guys should get this, and you can tug tone with your friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jby0I-zLj9c

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

thank you! now i know what inappropriate joke i can tell everyone at work tomorrow. :D

Or you can but Wii Fit U!

... Come on guys, it needs some attention.

NintendoPie said:
Or you can but Wii Fit U!

... Come on guys, it needs some attention.

Is wii fit U even good? I know your probably joking about it but I am curious cause I can get it for $30 right now including the wii fit meter and balance board and I can't go to the gym anymore for a while cause of university... I have to wake up at 6 am and come home at 5:30 pm + homework/project/studying so I am looking for an alternative... As much as I would love purchase a giant Dildo like that video, I am wondering if wii fit U helps you stay healthy? I know I won't grow muscles the size of fridges but I do need to stay healthy somehow and I am starting to become super lazy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Is wii fit U even good? I know your probably joking about it but I am curious cause I can get it for $30 right now including the wii fit meter and balance board and I can't go to the gym anymore for a while cause of university... I have to wake up at 6 am and come home at 5:30 pm + homework/project/studying so I am looking for an alternative... As much as I would love purchase a giant Dildo like that video, I am wondering if wii fit U helps you stay healthy? I know I won't grow muscles the size of fridges but I do need to stay healthy somehow and I am starting to become super lazy

Wii Fit certainly does keep you active. I don't know about it adding you into being in good/great shape, but it'll definitely shake up your routine and probably even help you shed a few pounds if you keep at it. 

Around the Network

Wii Fit U works fine for stretching and some warm up exercises, and if you increase the reps and add some weights it will get you in good shape too. Plus you can watch tv while using the game pad to keep track.

Watch out for that video game addiction though, lately I've been trying to set records on the Wii fit meter. Most so far in a day 62k steps, or with my height approximately 40 km, that hurt. I've got almost all the walking challenges cleared (~1400km total). It's pretty neat how it displays your activity minute by minute.

The climbing challenges will take a lot longer. Mount Everest 8km up, that's a lot of stairs! It uses barometric pressure to calculate height changes, so weather changes will show up as elevation changes. Still it's pretty accurate when you go for a hike, you can count the hills you went over.

It's in the main stream media, maybe the sales will pick up next week.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/system-update-wii-fit-u-shape-fitness-tools-article-1.1583075

The Wii Fit lady keeps me fit.

Hahahahahaha this was excellent! Thanks for the laugh!

Or you can just buy a shake weight lol

jajajajjajja this is so wrong lol.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)