Subway, Meatball Marinara ftw, wow im going to subway for lunch

Around the Network

If you are ever in So. Cal. go eat at
In-N-Out Burgers!
Awesome.

forgot to mention Planet Wings
Planet Wings has the best chicken wings in the world

Sonic is pure awesomeness.
Whataburger is good too, though I think it's regional to Texas.

there is that great fast food chain in colombia. cant quite remember the name but went there in Kali. Fantastic burgers.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
damkira said:
twesterm said:
Whataburger> All

Whataburger really is the best. Do they have them outside Texas and Louisiana?

There is one about 3 minutes from my house, just outside of Birmingham, Alabama. I believe if you go to their website it will show the different states that have Whataburgers.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

burger king, they have the best french fries.

Krystals. I just can't get enough of those chicks.

Hah, I remember. Its called coral (or corral).

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

tarheel91 said:
Bojangles. There's no contest. None at all. Anyone in the South (especially North Carolina) knows what I'm talking about.

Hell yea Bojangles!!!  The sweetest tea on Earth.  Simply awesome chicken n biscuits.  I go to Wendys for Burgers though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.