By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Round 12

Kowen's run is not necessarily over. He got third place which means he'll be in one of the 3 wildcard rounds.

Edit: For those asking. There's three more regular rounds remaining before we get to the wildcard rounds.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Extremely tough round...I almost feel I can't vote...x.o I'm tempted to pull a padib and give them all 5's...:/

5. pbroy (Brided me with spambots that I can harass in their deaths. Little did he know he was probably still going to get 5 points)
4. BasilZero (My steam buddy! Probably one of the nicest guys on here)
3. Barozi (I still love you. I just don't ever see you anymore :( )
2. Jay520 (Same is true of you...)
1. Ponyless (I don't know you very well...but you seem like a cool guy that ended up in a round against other users that I know better. :( ) 

Ohh really?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

5p - BasilZero
4p - Pbroy (Would've been number one if he wasn't such a lost cause.)
3p - Jay520
2p - Barozi
1p - Ponyless (Sorry, I don't really know of you all too much.)

Wright said:

Tsk tsk. That's what happens when you're lazy.

I was out handling some business (having fun at Universal). Some people have lives, you know?

5p Pbroy
4p Jay520
3p BasilZero
2p Barozi
1p Ponyless

Around the Network

5p - pbroy (Very enjoyable poster who made a comeback in 2013)
4p - BasilZero (Prolific poster even though half of those posts are him calling someone "woman")
3p - Barozi (Stop ruling over Germany and come back to us!)
2p - Jay520 (Awesome guy who has had a decline in activity sadly)
1p - Ponyless (Don't know him too much)

Signature goes here!

NintendoPie said:
Wright said:

Tsk tsk. That's what happens when you're lazy.

I was out handling some business (having fun at Universal). Some people have lives, you know?

Real life is boring.

5p - Basil
4p - pbroy
3p - Ponyless
2p - Barozi
1p - Jay

All of them are great users.

Wow, this is a very tough round again. It seems that this tourney is gonna get even harder from now on .

5p - BasilZero (He's just an amazing guy that really loves video games for what they are. His gameplay videos are superb as well!)
4p - Barozi (Another great member and one of the best mods around here. While he does have a strict approach to threads and posts, I salute that since sometimes this is exactly what VGC needs)
3p - Pbroy (Creates a healthy amount of gaming threads that focus only on the gaming aspect, which is a good throwoff from most of the threads around here)
2p - Jay520 (Haven't seen him much around in VGC lately)
1p - Ponyless (don't know who he/she is)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

BasilZero said:

Badabump! :O

Shameless Bump Basil! Shameless!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|