By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEA Sucks compared to SCEE and SCEJ.

Yeah, I said it. SCEA don't do shit for the Vita. No bundles or any promotions. SCEE does bundles and Shit; Why not this one? I bet there won't be an Infamous SS bundle for us Americans.

Okay, I don't know much about SCEJ but it seems they're doing a better job.

Oh I forgot about Playstation Plus. lol The point of this thread is that I envy you European and Japanese gamers.

Around the Network

Yeah SCEA is kind of lame most of the time I forget they even exist especially the lack of bundles and deals, they always tease us with what Japan and EU gets .

EDIT: I don't even want to mention the PSP, I envy you Europeans.

Well... we are generalising here.

In regards to the Vita you are completely right.

SCEE has brought in the indies, Killzone, Tearaway last year. SCEE brought Soul sacrifice (was gravity rush released last year? Not sure) but they have already announced Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice delta and i dont know if Murasaki baby is from SCEJ or SCEE.

SCEA? A bad port of Jak HD and an uneeded port of God of Wars HD for next year. Wow... its not obvious at all that they arent even trying.

Sales of course, reflect this.

Sorry, I can't quite hear you over the hype for Playstation NOW.

Where is it launching this summer?

That's right, the USA.

SCEJ hasn't even launched the PS4 for Allah's sake.

Well, I'm not from US but I guess it affects me anyway. At least here, the only bundle or deal that I have seen is with Metal Gear HD. So yeah, SCEA sucks.

Around the Network

I'm fairly confident Sony in general has gave up on the Vita already. SCEA just makes it a lot more obvious.

And about PS Plus, I would agree with you earlier this year, but recently it has been following the european line-up pretty well, or even surpassing it. It's hard to complain when they give you DmC and Bioshock Infinite.

Least they are not as bad as NoA... NoA is literally, censoring asses... literally... butts

Its stupid

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

pezus said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Least they are not as bad as NoA... NoA is literally, censoring asses... literally... butts

Its stupid

They're not even hiding it, lol

Yeah they are.  It's hidden in the picture.  :P

Of course.... everyone know Japanese are great.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Everyone else thinks that the US gets the best treatment, and they're usually right.
PS+ for one is terrible in Japan compared to other territories.
Europe doesn't usually get very good treatment either because there are so many markets at play there.
SCEA didn't push Vita in the US this fall because they know it would have been a waste of time.
Anyway, there was a great bundle for AC4 liberation last year.
If anything sells Vitas in the US it will be the free games on PS+ and reduced memory card prices.