By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Bought DKCTF tonight.

Around the Network

I may pickup the lego game as this is the only release in months lol.

Cobretti2 said:

There are plenty of quality indie games if you don't own them already.

superchunk said:
Cobretti2 said:

There are plenty of quality indie games if you don't own them already.

nah no disc no buy. 

I just purchased Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate and Metroid Fusion on the eshop.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

nah no disc no buy. 

Same policy here, I have been thinking about 1 or 2 games that may twist my arm, but those will be exceptions not the rule.

My April game is Injustice: Gods Among Us and I also chosed my May game (technically releases in April) so unless Amazing Spiderman 2 sucks big time, that will be it.

Picked up Runner 2 and TNT Racers on the E shop, both fun games. My full list of third party games at present...
AC3
AC4
Injustice
Splinter Cell
Ninja Gaiden 3
Mass Effect 3
Deus Ex
Batman AO
Your Shape
TNT racers
Runner 2
Zen Pinball 2
Nano assault.

Third party games i have completed and traded in/ deleted to make hard drive space
Zombi U
Amazing Spiderman
Need for speed U
007 legends
Darksiders 2
Duck tales
Trine 2
Tekken tag 2

Sniper Elite v2

spurgeonryan said:
Thanks Zippy, I will add them when I am off this week.

Anyone play The Walking Dead on wii u? Why is it supposedly bad? I have had no problem with it and it is actually a lot of fun so far.

I have heard only bad stuff from that game, that is repetitive, that the environments are too simple, that there is no AI at all, that the mechanics are poorly executed, the graphics are very bad, the plot is dumb, and so on, and so on. I will never waste my time on this kind of game, I may have the money but my time is limited, and I am willing to try average games, but not something this bad.

spurgeonryan said:
Thanks Zippy, I will add them when I am off this week.

Anyone play The Walking Dead on wii u? Why is it supposedly bad? I have had no problem with it and it is actually a lot of fun so far.

repetitive scenery- many, many roads, gas stations and town areas are the exact same carbon copy of each other including zombies and where they put items. The story/plot is not good, there are no survival elements in this game. The only time you really need to look for something is when you're low on gas or your truck breaks down. 

I haven't played it in months but I'm pretty sure I could come up with some other stuff if I played that sad game again.