By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EDIT: PS4 Currently has 5, million sellers

I'm really happy with how Killzone has performed, it's beating BF4 and isn't too far behind COD. It deserves it, it's at least better than CoD imo.

Around the Network

So Sony winning is best for the industry?

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:

Depends on your point of view, but the industry has only grown in a stable manner since they entered it. They seem to cover the typical bases that a console manufacturer should cover. That and since Microsoft took all the third party exclusivity from them they've turned into a first party powerhouse.

trixiemafia86 said:

Yup!

PS2 had the most million sellers if i'm not mistaking, if PS4 continues like this, it should end up with the most million sellers of the generation too.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network

Usual suspects. I want to see KS:SF sales closer to 3m.

Good, you didn't put Knack. I doubt that game will reach 600k, but maybe it will do a lot better in Japan like Wii Party U did.

Fifa 14 and Call of Duty are the only ones with the slightest chance.

Everything else is just being recycled

Nah the industry didnt grow much from PS1-PS2. Going from PS2-PS3 the industry grew thanks to the Wii, and then a whole bunch of bad shit happened and the industry is now in the shit house from a development culture and monetary standpoint.

Our yearly cods,ass creeds and the like are whats keeping it afloat. And the other guys cant break even and fold. I

We're in a terrible spot.

Nintendo and Sony thriving are what's best for this industry. If for once Sony would stop shoving propietary memory down everyone's throats. That is killing their business.

Good shit for Sony. Great to see early success for the PS4 and the games.