By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2nd Annual SSM

Well, this year has been pretty good for Sony so far.

First we've found out that Sony gaming division is finally making money (HUGE Surprise)

then we found out it outsold 360 and came close to Wii in Jan number.

P.S. We need to vote for a President of Sony Strategy Club, of course, I nominate myself for my tireless effort to promote Sony games. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Wouldn't it be a Sony Empire and a PS3 Nation? :P

Uhuh you are missing leo-j.

@kingofwale "came close to wii in jan number"

What number are you talking about? Consoles.

Wii 1678k
PS3 936k
360 716k

Games. Hahaha. lol
I wont even go there.

Wow, lot of Sony fans, huh.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

PDF didn't ask for the supporters to post, he asked them to convince people they know. The amount of posts is therefore not a gauge of the reception of the message. :)

Ok games I did go there. Total for jan.

Wii 10589k
PS3 4317k
360 6471k

Can't be those numbers either. So what numbers are you talking about?

Why do I feel discriminated against on a gaming forum?

PDF said:
@Imthelegend go look at NPD data and you will see the Wii and PS3 hardware sales for jan were close.

Also you shouldnt be in here as I can tell your not a Sony Fanboy.

@makingmusic - yea probably but PS3 Empire sounds so much cooler.

@kingofwale - I nominate myself as I created the 1st Sony Strategy Meeting, and the 2nd.
So we are only talking American market then. Ok why is that? Is it because it suits your argument? Ever heard of cherry picking.

PDF said:

Also you shouldnt be in here as I can tell your not a Sony Fanboy.

That was my point. So I can't read anything you guys post or comment on them just because i'm not blindly obsessed with Sony? Sounds pretty discriminatory to me.