By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wins March? Make your pick!

I'm going to pit 3 consoles and 2 handhelds against eachother for the dominance of March, in gameplay. For some reason, it seems each platform is putting some real hoopla into their March line-up, either through first party, third party, or both. Each system will be represented by seven games: 1 game you'll still be playing from February based on site popularity, the 5 best releases in March, and 1 wildcard in March, you be the judge. BTW, this is meant to be fun, please don't forget that. Reminder, this is not meant to be a sales post, just which console has the best games in March.

Playstation 3

Will still be playing: Burnout Paradise

Will recieve in March: 1. Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

3. Dark Sector

4. Condemned 2: Bloodshot

5. SEGA Superstars Tennis

March Wildcard: Army of Two(Possiblity of some great Co-Op play)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360

Will still be playing: Devil May Cry 4

Will recieve in March: 1. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

2. Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky

3. Dark Sector

4. Condemned 2: Bloodshot

5. Bully: Scholarship Edition

March Wildcard: Spectral Force 3 (RPG by Atlus)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo Wii

Will still be playing: No More Heroes

Will recieve in March: 1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

2. Okami

3. Baroque

4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

5. Opoona

March Wildcard: The Monkey King: The Legend Begins (R-Type with a Monkey fighting the Chinese-I kid you not, I thought this was shovelware before I saw the gameplay video)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS

Will still be playing: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Will recieve in March: 1. Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates

3. Insecticide

4. River King: Mystic Valley

5. Harvest Moon DS Cute

March Wildcard: Eco-Creatures: Save the Forest(RTS strategy with forest animals...ummm...I dunno let's see)

Sony PSP

Will still be playing: Patapon

Will recieve in March: 1. God of War: Chains of Olympus

2. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

3. flow

4. FlatOut: Head On

5. Wild ARMs XF

March Wildcard: Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed

Here's where I stand:

1. Nintendo Wii

2. Sony PSP

3. PS3

4. Nintendo DS

5. Xbox 360

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Wii
PSP
DS
PS3

That is if 360 is still having supply constraints (haha pathetic excuse).

Assuming this is WW.

Wii (because of SSBB, Wii will be ahead by far)

DS (still very popular)

PSP (FF wont cause it to sell more than DS WW.  It will sell more than DS in Japan though)

PS3 (nothing too big)

360 (only last because of massive unpopularity in Japan)

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

The month that matters is may. SSBB should be coming out then (I think), GTA will have just come out, MGS 4 could come out, the KZ 2 beta could start

Ummm...let me clarify. I meant quality of gaming, not sales. If this were a sales post, I would have put it into the Sales forum. I meant which platform has the best games coming out in March. Also, no, this is not a world wide release list. This is a N/A release list taken from IGN.com

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

In that case I go with the PSP, cause FF and CoO will be amazing

Am I supposed to make my own lists or make a ranked list based on those games you mentioned?

Quality of games well:

PSP
Wii
DS
PS3

I win March because I'm gonna be gettin Smash Brothers!!!! (I think I just peed my pants.)

TWRoO said:
Am I supposed to make my own lists or make a ranked list based on those games you mentioned?

If there's a game in there you'd rather switch out, be my guest. I just used the games I thought most people on this site are most excited about on each console. You only need to pick which console has the best games in March and maybe a little explanation of "why" if you want. If you do however want to make your own list it's your choice.