By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where is that MGS4 demo?

Munkeh111 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Machina-AX said:
Munkeh111 said:
The devs said that it is not going to happen, unfortunately

Why not? :'/

Not enough time I guess

The devs said that months ago. It has since been announced that a demo is on the way.

I'm guessing it will be announced at GDC. Man, what if the game is announced for April!?! I will flip out!

It will be released on May 12th. Why? Because I have 4 exams that day!!! just my luck

Nah, May 11th.  Then you won't be able to study. :P

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Machina-AX said:
Munkeh111 said:
The devs said that it is not going to happen, unfortunately

Why not? :'/

Not enough time I guess

The devs said that months ago. It has since been announced that a demo is on the way.

I'm guessing it will be announced at GDC. Man, what if the game is announced for April!?! I will flip out!

It will be released on May 12th. Why? Because I have 4 exams that day!!! just my luck

Nah, May 11th.  Then you won't be able to study. :P

I won't be able to study because I will have GTA IV to play, I also have about 2 exams that day

No demo, says CVG

Is there something more recent that this, or is this just no demo in feb

Ryan Payton at KojiPro has said there are no current plans for a demo. However, that said... they're still in the middle of polishing the game (and you know how Kojima polishes his games - down to the last nanometer). I'm sure the design team would love to release a demo, but they're in crunch mode and just don't have the time right now.

I do hope they release a demo shortly before the April/May/June release of the game, though. MGS4 is going to be a landmark of the world media culture, and a demo would be a terrific way to spread the word.

Munkeh111 said:

No demo, says CVG

Is there something more recent that this, or is this just no demo in feb

Well, I never saw that.  Boo.

They better put a demo up before release.  MGS 1, 2, and 3 all had demos.