By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ Vita Dev Guerrilla Cambridge Hiring for Console Title(PS4?) “Major Future Project”

does sony know what a PS vita is?

No 11 16.67%

yes, but they act like they dont 31 46.97%

whats a PS Vita? 15 22.73%

See results 9 13.64%

Total:66

Maybe they're working on the next PS4 Killzone while Guerrilla makes something else. Hopefully an epic space RPG.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Maybe they're working on the next PS4 Killzone while Guerrilla makes something else. Hopefully an epic space RPG.

thats what i hope. GG are teams now. Killzone SF team, Guerrilla Cambridge, and New IP team. i hope the KZ SF team moves on to a new FPS IP. the new IP team is rumored to be making an RPG (im hoping like skyrim) and the cambridge team make the next KZ on the PS4. 

Don´t forget the Vita is a console as well and not a car or something else.

But I guarantee you that Sony wont develop any Uncharted Infamous or God of War games for the Vita. It will become a PS4 accessory and an Indie station for smaller games, which I am Ok with. I just bought and don´t really enjoy playing Uncharted on but Guacamelee fits it perfectly.

AndrewWK said:
Don´t forget the Vita is a console as well and not a car or something else.

But I guarantee you that Sony wont develop any Uncharted Infamous or God of War games for the Vita. It will become a PS4 accessory and an Indie station for smaller games, which I am Ok with. I just bought and don´t really enjoy playing Uncharted on but Guacamelee fits it perfectly.

I have also found JRPGs to fit perfectly on the Vita, in particular tactical and traditional JRPGs.