By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Tactic : War of the Lions question...

I have been playing the crap out of this game lately and am really enjoying it but it seems I have hit a brick wall now.  You see I have been leveling up my character to get the Samuari job and finally did it the other night.  But heres the problem,  I cant seem to use any of his abilities.  When I try it says "none available to use". The ability is called "Ashura" and its the only Samuari ability I have atm.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?  I have tried activating the ability both near and far from enemies with no luck...

plz help 

Around the Network

You have to have extra ashura swords in your inventory, besides the one you may have equipped.

I thought that might have been the case, so i went and bought 2 extra katanas but i must have bought the wrong kind. they will be labeled "ashura katanas"?

samurais sacrifices swords i think.
and yeah, the katana has to have the same name as the skill youre using.
I usually use samurai's with the ninja's two sword skill.
Samurai's with two swords are awesome.
My main guy is always a lancer though.
If you can time a lancers jump right, he's undefeatable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

wow,

wanted to help but I never use samourai/ninja job ....

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I remember on the psx version making my entire party lancers and equipping auto potion, I was nearly invincible. Btw, make sure ramza has auto potion, there is a battle you can't win very easily if you do not.

spdk1 said:
I remember on the psx version making my entire party lancers and equipping auto potion, I was nearly invincible. Btw, make sure ramza has auto potion, there is a battle you can't win very easily if you do not.

I was able to beat that person by jumping nonstop. lifesteal cant beat a lancers jump ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I can't remember exactly, but my prefered setup for Ramza was :

Monk
Steal Ability
Auto-Potion
2-handed
+2 movement

sword techniques aren't much of a threat if you steal his sword before he can use it. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

now, I am not saying FF Tactic is a bad game. But I find it too slow paced and I much prefer Jeanne D'Arc.

Am I the only one feeling this?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

i love final fantasy tactics. i'm in the middle of playing jeanne d'arc and i think they are both great. ff tactics has a better story in my opinion. jeanne has faster pace. both great games.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.