By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Patapon get a 9.2 from IGN and Editor's Choice Award!

The Fury said:
dgm6780 said:
best part about this game, it will sell for $20 new !!!!!!!!

Wow, lucky you. Rip-off Britain in full flow, here!

We'll be paying £25($50 or there about) if preorders and RRPs are anything to go by. Import me thinks for this.

Where from, I'm thinking movietyme cause they are offering it for £11, and that is under the price for import tax. Have you ever used them before?

Around the Network

=p Kingsora would be happy..+ First I wanted this game too but my brother has ordered it..

Munkeh111 said:
The Fury said:
dgm6780 said:

We'll be paying £25($50 or there about) if preorders and RRPs are anything to go by. Import me thinks for this.

Where from, I'm thinking movietyme cause they are offering it for £11, and that is under the price for import tax. Have you ever used them before?

play.com, HMV, Game, ShopTo. Looking again, Amazon has it as 19.99 reduced from 24.99. Most places are £20-£25 basically.

Movietyme it is then. :) Cheers. 

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Munkeh111 said:
The Fury said:
dgm6780 said:

play.com, HMV, Game, ShopTo. Looking again, Amazon has it as 19.99 reduced from 24.99. Most places are £20-£25 basically.

Movietyme it is then. :) Cheers. 

I haven't used them before, so I'm not too confident, but i'll probably give them a go

@Munkeh

By the looks of their website (and their FAQs) they sell US (NTSC region) stuff to the UK, they are based in US in Philly. They probably convert the dollar worth of the titles into pound sterling. So you're buying the US version.

Handy thing to know when games are released in the UK 6 months after the US. :P

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

@ the fury, I've imported before, but through ebay, and that escaped all the taxes by declaring it as a gift. But I was a bit annoyed, cause on the package it said that the postage costed $4, and he charged me $14, so I have moved on

Well I don't pay the whole rent but half of it and I pay the phone/internet (is a rip-off here). In the end of the month, I got 198$ left in my pockets (if I don't buy anything).

PSP(169,99)+Patapon(19.99)=189,98$ + 12.5% tax= 213,73$ (if I calculated right)

Just need an extra 15,72$ T_T... I think I'll trade a game @ EbGames to get some credits. >_<

lolita said:
Well I don't pay the whole rent but half of it and I pay the phone/internet (is a rip-off here). In the end of the month, I got 198$ left in my pockets (if I don't buy anything).

PSP(169,99)+Patapon(19.99)=189,98$ + 12.5% tax= 213,73$ (if I calculated right)

Just need an extra 15,72$ T_T... I think I'll trade a game @ EbGames to get some credits. >_<

Buy them both at Amazon.  No tax, free shipping, and usually a few bucks off the MSRP.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Very interested in this game. Is it coming to the PS3 in any shape or form or is it PSP only still?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

@ bod, PSP only