By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Old Cartoons WERE the Best !

Here are some of mine.

The more popular: Transformers, G.I. Joe, Thundercats, Silverhawks, He-Man.

The less known: The Little Prince, Dr. Snuggles, Rocket Robin Hood, The Mighty Hercules.

Around the Network
weezy said:
remember the muppet babies?

rofl

Was wondering if it would get a mention. I think the reason it hasn't got dvd'd is licensing issues concerning the music and movies they'd use in the show. I don't see why else it wouldn't. Licensing problems like that effected the dvd releases of Super Mario Bros Super Show and WKRP in Cincinatti also.

Most of my faves have already been mention, but I was a bit surprised that someone actually mentioned Tranzor Z(Mazinger Z). That's a cool show I'd like to get on dvd.

So far I've got all of the Voltron dvd's except the last one. All of the old TMNT releases, and some of the newer one too. I bought the first volume of Gummi Bears the other night. I've got most of the Mario Super Show, Capt N, and Zeldz cartoons, but not all yet. I'd like to start on ThunderCats, He Man, Transformers, Scooby Doo, and Duck Tales when I have all those others bought up. I also have all of the Ren and Stimpy sets, except the one for the newer show. 

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

hey arnold = win. Scooby do, pokemon, zoids, DBZ, 2 stupid dogs, rocket power. 90s cartoons/anime FTW. Kids WB? toonami? yup. thats where its at.

waht about batman beyond

^_^

^^zoids ...now I remember AWESOME

^_^

Around the Network

Zoids was quite awesome but it wasn't a cartoon.

who cares it fits in the "I watch when I was younger" genre

^_^

BATMAN: TAS, The Disney Afternoon, Power Rangers, Kids WB on Saturday morning back in old days and for the win.....WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDIEGO!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Duck tails!

I remember those days....
Seasme Street.
Bat man super man etc