By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Old Cartoons WERE the Best !

I used to watch the old nick shows, Hey arnold , Doug, Kablam, they were all good

Around the Network
Phendrana said:
I remember watching shows like David the Gnome and the Little Bits on Nickelodeon when I was real little.

Oh man, did anyone else watch the old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon? I think he ate chili dogs or something in it. I used to wake up early every day to watch that.

Yeah, I remember that show being awesome.

I like to netflix old cartoons sometimes to see if the shows were actually good or if I liked them just cause I was a kid. The dick tracy cartoon was pretty good.... despite being somewhat racist, haha.

I rewatched the mario bros super show and mega man cartoon, in retrospect, neither was good (rent/netflix if you want to see for yourself). The mario bros 3 cartoon was pretty good though.

Oh, and ultimate muscle, I can't believe how funny the dub for that show is.

When I was a kid it was all about The Transfromers and G.I. Joe. And am I the only person that remembers Chuck Norris and the Karate Comandos?

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I watched mazinger z when I went to mexico( my dad watched too when he was a kid)

^_^

Dexter's Laboratory, Thundercats, DBZ, etc....Good times...Now all we have are STUPID SHOWS

Around the Network

Tiny Toon Adventures, Loony Tunes, Animaniacs, TMNT, it changed depending on how old I was. Now South Park and Family Guy are my favorites.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Those two were definitely my favourites when I was a kid. I loved Gummi Bears and Duck Tales too.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe no one has mentioned them yet. Also Duck Tales, the one and only show along with looney tunes that has stood the test of time and doesn't seem just plain stupid to me at this age. I can still hum out the entire theme for Duck Tales. By the way has anyone noticed that Mickey is gay? He has been around Minnie for how long now? I don't think hey have even kissed, meanwhile Donald and Daisy have it going on. Must be because he isn't wearing any pants.

veiam said:
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe no one has mentioned them yet. Also Duck Tales, the one and only show along with looney tunes that has stood the test of time and doesn't seem just plain stupid to me at this age. I can still hum out the entire theme for Duck Tales. By the way has anyone noticed that Mickey is gay? He has been around Minnie for how long now? I don't think hey have even kissed, meanwhile Donald and Daisy have it going on. Must be because he isn't wearing any pants.

How do we know that Minnie isn't some afeminate male?

Definately Duck Tales is up on my list though I did have the pleasure of seeing an episode on youtube recently, and honestly I have no idea why I enjoyed such horrible writing ( I guess I've grown up a bit ).

Greatest cartoon though from back then that I still appreciate today though has to be Tom and Jerry. I still hate Jerry with every ounce of me and the greatest cartoon is the Piano episode where Tom is playing Franz Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 (I believe Bugs Bunny did a version of this too, but the T&J version is better).

Scooby doo
Tom and Jerry
Wile coyote
Digimon first season
Dragonball-z
yu yu hakusho
Johnny bravo
Samurai Jack
Hey arnold
Doug

Mainly the first 4 but there all good