By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You Guys is Cray Cray if You Think the Xbox One is Going the Way of the Wii U!

What do you say to someone who says Xbox One will die?

You cray cray! 63 21.88%

Xbox One won 19 6.60%

Xbox won't drop dead like a dead guy 33 11.46%

Wii U will dominate because of cranky kong 172 59.72%

Total:287

I doubt it goes as low as the Wii U did in 2013 but at $499, competing against PS4, competing against Wii U with AAA games, and no software to push the console, its going to be very hard to push the console to people that are not hardcore Xbox fans. Titanfall could have been a solid system seller no doubt but having it on 360 and PC is going to kill alot of potential console sales that the game would have brought in.

Around the Network

Cant really say how the x1 will do until it is outside the holiday period and releases in more markets. However, it isnt like it isnt possible for the x1 to go down that path. I agree that it isnt that probable though...

If Xbox One is going the way of Wii U, then that's a damn good thing, because I'm having so much fun with Wii U.

Toastboy... you make these assumptions. Who said that the Xbox One will sell as bad as the Wii U?

You are crazy if you think that title is good or clever.

Cray cray is so 2012.

Around the Network

While I doubt it'll do quite as badly as the WiiU did post launch, its still going to drop like a mob informant to the bottom of the ocean - its high price and the WW strength of the PS4 will almost ensure it.

it's not going to go all the way down to 20k ala wiiU but i'll bet it goes below 60k,.. especially in the early parts of the year when xbone is still only out in 13 territories.

man, with all your WiiU doom threads it would be amazing to see how you react if xbox one sells WiiU levels.

won't go below 80k

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Figgycal said:

Toastboy... you make these assumptions. Who said that the Xbox One will sell as bad as the Wii U?

a bunch of people uncluding a cray cray moderator