By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 in stock on Amazon for over 13 hours!

OP should be banned for idiotic thread

Around the Network

It's quite possible that most of those who wanted a PS4 like, right now, already have gotten theirs. (I recently bought one from Best Buy) What's the problem with that? It happens with most consoles, where the amount of people who want one desperately like right now (and can get one if available) dwindles as time goes on. Cmon, it isn't a Wii. ;)

Haha this thread made me laugh, utter failure there are now 4 ps4 lots in top 100 as well as easily now being the biggest seller in 2013 on Amazon. Keep up these threads m8 you make a great comedienne.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

forethought14 said:
It's quite possible that most of those who wanted a PS4 like, right now, already have gotten theirs. (I recently bought one from Best Buy) What's the problem with that? It happens with most consoles, where the amount of people who want one desperately like right now (and can get one if available) dwindles as time goes on. Cmon, it isn't a Wii. ;)

If that was the case the PS4 won't top everything in Amazon best sellers... the shipment this time was massive.

I remember something about Walmart saying they expected the biggest shipment for the console before Christmas.

PS4 is #1 in best seller right now at amazon, whereas Xbox one is at #20.

http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_11

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

Thread needs update

ethomaz said:

Thread needs update

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174820&page=1#2

PS4 is number 1 AND in stock.. Update OP

ethomaz said:
forethought14 said:

If that was the case the PS4 won't top everything in Amazon best sellers... the shipment this time was massive.

I remember something about Walmart saying they expected the biggest shipment for the console before Christmas.

I heard something similar to that except it was from a friend of mine that works at my local best buy...hes had 150 ps4s and 200 xb1s for about a week now but they arent letting his store sell them until Sunday.

fallen said:

Yep, while XBOx is sold out, PS4 has been steadily in stock on Amazon for the last two hours....

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=zg_bs_videogames_67

Even worse though, PS4 is currently ranked the #67 bestseller, and falling, whereas being in stock typically causes a in demand product to shooit up the charts rapidly!

Can it really be that PS4 demand was low, but supply was incredibly limited???

The link you point to shows PS4 is NUMBER 1 in Video Games, number 1 in Electronics, number 1 in DVD player etc. Did you even check your own link?

If the numbering keeps changing every few minutes why bother to even post such a link?