By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Something Funny about the Microsoft Shortage Comments

MikeB don't try arguing with starcraft he doesn't listen to logic. He can't comprehend the disbelief he have according to proof and facts on our side.

Around the Network

THATS IT! I'm going to best buy right now and checking it out myself. If I see ONE premium in ANY store I will be calling BS.

I went for a look around today, I had no trouble find any 3 of the 360 skus. I even spoke with a few workers which told me they never run out of 360 stock.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Okay guys I did NOT find any premium elites. DON'T REJOICE JUST YET THOUGH.

I found NO 360 in Circuit City and a small satck (4 maybe) Ps3's

Best buy I found a stack of 8 Ps3 spiderman bundle and 6 Halo Editions in clarence. no other consoles.

They get their shipment on Mon. though.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=190630#availability

This link if you go to the bottom and hit show more stores will show that ALL 10 circuit city's in my area in NJ have stock on the premium.

This link shows all 10 in my area are sold out on Elites

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=177538#availability

If you go down to how to get it and hit more stores you will see 10 stores in my area.

PS3(60GB)/360(Elite)/Wii/SNES/Ultimate Gaming PC owner :)

Around the Network

Actually I think you will have to put in my zip code as well which is 08527. I will also try to get to my bestbuy today and take pics of the stack of 360's I saw there the other day. Depends on what the wife wants to do though hehe.

I could care less if the PS3 sells more then the 360 but I personally find this as a whole PR spin on losing to the PS3. You know MS had those numbers before they officially stated they were having supply issues.

PS3(60GB)/360(Elite)/Wii/SNES/Ultimate Gaming PC owner :)