By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody get this offer?`

sc94597 said:
Hey if you log out click on target then log in when you are there it lets you buy target. I don't have enough points though.

haha thanks for the tip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

First time I see this...

I've got the touch!!

EEX Thank you for bringing back the thread I didn't feel like looking for it. Did anybody get another survey. I didn't for some reason.

I got my Wii for free from GameFly...you just had to sign up for a month and get 5 friends to sign up for a month through your referral link. The free Wii promotion was officially on the Gamefly site, so of course I could trust it.

Signed up for a month, waited one month for confirmation and shipping, and I've been playing on the Wii since.

This Gamestop promotion looks like a hassle, but I'm sure it works.  I think I'll pass though...at least with Gamefly it wasn't a chore, I got to rent some games. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )