By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anybody get this offer?`

This might replace me making money off ebay.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

How many surveys did you choose to get every week?
you could also choose to spend your giftcards on newly released games like SSBB
and sell em for 100% on ebay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
sc94597 said:

10+ but it also is determined by your age and what items you picked as having and what you like. So i don't know what to choose to get the most. Maybe they only give you 2 at first then as you get better at it which isn't too hard they give you more.

LOL... let me know how the scam goes for you guys! ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

sc94597 said:
iclim4 said:
sc94597 said:

10+ but it also is determined by your age and what items you picked as having and what you like. So i don't know what to choose to get the most. Maybe they only give you 2 at first then as you get better at it which isn't too hard they give you more.

well they wont give all 10 on the first day.
maybe theyll send you some more a few days from now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:

Why would ebgames send us a scam.

@ iclim4 well I get 10+ so it could be more than 10.  Each survey is worth different too. I would like to see surveys worth alot like 100 or 50 or at least 20. 

DarkNight_DS said:

Do I sense jealousy? jealousy from someone who didnt get an invited?

seriously though, I used a different name, the same fake name I used when applying for the EBgames membership card. Im not really optimistic since this sounds too good to be true, but if this works out, I dont have to spend cash on video games anymore.

Soriku said:
Signed up for EB Games. I can use GS gift cards for EB Games, right?

They are the same company. Yeah it would work on either site/store. 

Weird how the email says "By Invitation Only"
I wonder how many people got it......

sc94597 said:
DarkNight_DS said:

Why would ebgames send us a scam.

@ iclim4 well I get 10+ so it could be more than 10. Each survey is worth different too. I would like to see surveys worth alot like 100 or 50 or at least 20.

Never heard of spoofing? 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.