By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rate The User Avatar Above You

Gorgoroth287 said:
BlowoverKing's avatar. You're gonna hate me -> 0/10

Sorry, i hate persona and every anime avatar.

High five brotha !!! JK

Can't tell who is that but i rate it 8/10 anyway because he is in a concert

Around the Network

Double post

Double post

Cool, a fellow persona hater, lol. That's Tony Sunnhag, the guy has pretty long hair, my goal is to have mine like his. Awesome avatar. Sub Zero is badass. 9/10 Off topic, do you know hown to delete my double post? I'm new here so i'm lost.

Gorgoroth287 said:
Cool, a fellow persona hater, lol. That's Tony Sunnhag, the guy has pretty long hair, my goal is to have mine like his. Awesome avatar. Sub Zero is badass. 9/10 Off topic, do you know hown to delete my double post? I'm new here so i'm lost.

Cool. I search his picture and i see him as a hardcore badass rockstar. Thanks man

I don't think there is a way to delete your own post though unless you want to ask a mod to help you remove it. Best if you just edit your post and just leave it there.

Around the Network

9/10 Looks sick as ^^

ZabuzaXtreme said:
Gorgoroth287 said:

Cool. I search his picture and i see him as a hardcore badass rockstar. Thanks man

I don't think there is a way to delete your own post though unless you want to ask a mod to help you remove it. Best if you just edit your post and just leave it there.

Ok, i already reported it to the mods, but i'll try editing the post. Thanks!

7/10
Cool drawing. I don't really care for anime or jrpg's. Avatars like that are sort of a dime a dozen

6/10. He's got some moves XD

I haven't changed my avatar in 7 years I think. Idr if I even had a different one ._.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

-10/10

I hate that guy! Worst avatar

NNID: FrequentFlyer54