By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally! It Looks Better In My Hands! Playing GT6!

Tagged games:

Yeap... this intro was added with the patch 1.01... before it was other intro.

BTW Online enable after get all gold in Amateur and National B.

Around the Network

OMG! How did they get a dead guy to sign the cover?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

let us know how much the micro transactions impact the game

...That's what she sa... Oh well...

For someone who hasn't played either GT5 or GT6, which game is a better purchase? Which will give me more bang for buck and require less additional payment?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Good luck with that one...

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
Scisca said:

For someone who hasn't played either GT5 or GT6, which game is a better purchase? Which will give me more bang for buck and require less additional payment?

GT6 is improved in every way, faster loading, faster and improved menus, more content, improved handling, improved online, and will be the focus for extra updates now (free and DLC). However if you haven't played either you also won't soon run out of things to do with GT5. Just be prepared for a long long list of patches to download.

Neither requires additional payment. GT6 ofcourse already includes all the DLC from GT5 next to the new content, but the base version of GT5 has tons of content already. So if you don't want to spend a lot of money, get a used GT5 copy for $20 (no online pass required), spend a couple hours installing / downloading patches and try it out.

I'm done today... played ~5 hours.

Seen you playing it online :) hope you have fun man

It's truly a shame that this game will sell quite horrid in comparison to it's predecessor!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Oh, you are talking about a game. Phew, I thought I was at the wrong site.