By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dr.Grass cried today

i find the way you speak about yourself very interesting actually. I rarely hear anyone who thinks that much about themselves to evaluate how good they think they are. You have clearly reflected on this a lot and i would put it down to ADHD. you over evaluate yourself and when you fail your looking for a reason to why thats happened.. an exuse if you like to why your being lazy.

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
i find the way you speak about yourself very interesting actually. I rarely hear anyone who thinks that much about themselves to evaluate how good they think they are. You have clearly reflected on this a lot and i would put it down to ADHD. you over evaluate yourself and when you fail your looking for a reason to why thats happened.. an exuse if you like to why your being lazy.

I read his huge post in shock and awe just HOW FULL of himself he is.

Baffling !

But it fits absolutely to the rest I have seen of him on this forum:

The Aspergers Syndrome thread, where people wanted to talk about their illness (If you can call it that).

He trampels in, boasts about his "out of this world"-empathy, insults people and leaves/gets banned.

Amazing !

Wait, the OP got banned? LMAO What did he do to get the ban hammer so I make sure I don't ever do the same. lol

RG3Hunna said:
Wait, the OP got banned? LMAO What did he do to get the ban hammer so I make sure I don't ever do the same. lol

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5886555

tbh after reading through the OP and now a few of his comments its clear he isn't that smart at all. He is talking highly of himself because he knows no one else will do it. He's faking it all just to make himself stick out.

Around the Network
LaughingAtStupidity said:

Envious of what exactly? I'm also gifted

For someone so smart you sure do like wasting your time ban evading with dupe accounts.

Frequency said:

For someone so smart you sure do like wasting your time ban evading with dupe accounts.

I don't think that's Dr. Grass unless he's arguing with himself lol

If he is arguing with himself on a message board, he needs psychiatric help IMMEDIATELY!!!! lol 

RG3Hunna said:
Frequency said:

If he is arguing with himself on a message board, he needs psychiatric help IMMEDIATELY!!!! lol 

Given the content of my message you should possibly have viewed the users profile to read the ban reason before posting, as you completely got the wrong end of the stick on that one.

RG3Hunna said:
Frequency said:

Dont you realize that the only person worthy of challenging Dr.Grass's superior, out of this world, godly intellect that us simple mortals cant even comprehend is Dr.Grass himself?

So people seriously took the OP at face value?