By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official "PS3 sweeps the 360 WW in January" Thread

Legend11 said:
Who would have thought before the PS3 was released that it would be reduced to threads of celebration for coming in second for a month. Shocking just how far the mighty have fallen.

Oh... come on! Why do so many people on this site hate the ps3?

Around the Network

EHSTEVE... It seems this thread has attracted those who would jizz on their PS3s. Jandre being the big one. Very few people here hate the PS3.

The BuShA owns all!

Legend11 said:
Who would have thought before the PS3 was released that it would be reduced to threads of celebration for coming in second for a month. Shocking just how far the mighty have fallen.
I understand that this is a flamebait thread but that doesn't mean you actually HAVE to take the bait.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

This is shocking... Xbox was ahead of 360 for so long, I just assumed it would always be that way.. Microsoft must be really nervous. They finally turned a profit and now they're in last place. What do they really have to put them ahead this year? Exclusive GTA4 content? They really can't do alot to pull ahead.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Jandre002 said:

Flamebait. Sure. But it confirms what I've been saying all along. Next year its your ass Wii ! (hopefully LOL)

Not likely, if PS3 can't beat Wii when Wii has shortages its not going to happen

does anyone know how to count, the 360 has sold around 17million, the Ps3 hasnt even sold 10 million yet, i dont think the 360 has sold 8 million in 3 months. and the 360 has a chance, but not very much, the ps3 just fails.

predictions:

wii 30+million

360 20-30 Million

PS3 under 20 million (more likely 15)