By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - iSuppli: WTF?

Wow, so they onlt expect a total of about 100 million consoles.

Around the Network

It's kind of scary how widely this article is being distributed. I don't have the highest faith in journalism but I now realize that even the largest and most 'respected' media outlets will publish articles without even bothering to read them.

fkusumot said:
azrm2k said:
fkusumot you need to update that. Wii overtook 360 before it stopped selling and PS3 exploded.

Yes, thats the one.   Very accurate!  

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

@ Fishyjoe, it's always good to see another person wake up.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

isuppl - never heard of them before, and after this prediction, doubt I ever will again. They've just made themselves the laughing stock of the industry.

Around the Network
FreeTalkLive said:
@ Fishyjoe, it's always good to see another person wake up.

QFT

I have to wonder how much of an effect it will have on Nintendo's stock price...it might actually produce some openings to buy up some stock cheap one last time before the cement of inevitability dries completely and the good $$ opportunities are gone. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Wow I should have bought Nintendo stock about 2-3 years ago.....However I was 17-18 and to be honest I don't even know how the stock markets work now, after being on here for a year.

And I have no idea where I would go to purchase stock.

@TWRoO

Just call you bank, they'll be more than happy to help you buy (and sell) shares. Heck, you can most likely do it online already if you have internet access to you bank account.