By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Passion Vs. Simple and Clean

Am I the only one that likes Simple and Clean better? I'll admit it, I cried like a baby at the ending of KH--it was just such a beautiful denouement and that song about love and its' uncertainties just moved me like no other game ever had or ever has again. I dunno, I just didn't get that emotional from Passion--I liked the song, don't get me wrong, but I can't even understand most of the words. All I could get was "In you and I, there's a dadadaaaadaaaaaada" and "My heart's a battleground." I thought it was great for the action-packed opening, but not so much for the ending.

Although, one of the songs from the KH2 soundtrack, whose name I can't recall, I like much better than Simple and Clean, and think it also would have fit much better in KH2. Does anyone know what it is? It starts off:

"I would dance with the feet I knew I could always follow,
and take the road that had the straightest line,
You dooo...ALL of these things fooor me..."

Moved me to tears even though there was no story to go with it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

^that happened to me too! just with kingdom hearts 2

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong