By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii fit will not make you fit.

^ Once a month isn't as bad as the weekly "MGS4 coming to 360" threads.

Around the Network

Does WiiFit any online integration? I would be nice if they could track some sort of statistics for all WiiFit users in each country.

3k of calories is not a TON at all, look at the back of foods sometimes, A good exaple is a 20 ounce bottle of soda, It say like 190 calories, but the catch is that there are 2.5 servings per 20oz... so really that is like 450 or so, so people down a 2 little of pop a day... that is 1500 calories right there.

There is a reason there is a DIET called the 2000 calorie diet... just try eating under 2k it is really hard...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

That Guy said:
Wii Fit doesn't make you fit?

That's news to me.

Sincerely,

The sky is blue

You are, unfourtunately, wrong. The colour of the sky is NOT blue. It looks blue because the sunlight moves through the air, but really, it is white.

Wii Fit makes you Fit, because you note whether you have gained weight or not, and other stuff, so you start working towards other stuff and so.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

twesterm said:
Does this thread really have to be made at least once every month?

I blame Wii Fit.

Around the Network

I thought this was common sense...

it does, it's like normal exercise in a way, if wii fit does not make you fit, then nothing does.....lolz

i think it does

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Oyvoyvoyv said:
That Guy said:
Wii Fit doesn't make you fit?

That's news to me.

Sincerely,

The sky is blue

You are, unfourtunately, wrong. The colour of the sky is NOT blue. It looks blue because the sunlight moves through the air, but really, it is white.

Wii Fit makes you Fit, because you note whether you have gained weight or not, and other stuff, so you start working towards other stuff and so.

No the sky is blue because of how sunlight is absorbed by the air. Its like saying 'That wall isn't red, it only appears red because of the way light is reflected'. 

Hurray for spin!

Tip: He doesn't actually say that Wii Fit will not make you fit. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Wiifit can make you fitter, any claims that it will or it can't are wrong.

PS He is talking about loseing weight, no gym type work help lose weight since if you convert fat to muscle you will weigh more.