By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ZOMG!!! konnichiwa is my valentine!!!!

either that or laugh

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

That is the problem with playing too much Kingdom Hearts. You may think that the relationship between Sora and Riku is "normal".

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

^^^
Bwahahahahahhahahaha
Lmao

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

wtf I only leave for a day and soriku turns gay.

ItsaMii said:
Soriku don`t let your father find out that you post these kind of things or he will put you into a military school.

loll

i know a guy at my school who got kicked out of public school and sent into milatary school for getting into a fight

the he was kicked out of the milatary skool for getting into a fight and is going to my schoolyet again... 

Around the Network

Soriku, you must go to a rich school, my school's computers are like 10 years old and they only get about 5 new ones each year.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089