By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okami Wii screenshots

Do you know how much content there is in Okami? I wanted to collect everything, and ended up clocking 65 hours on the game. There was actually an article somewhere about a fan wanting them to cut a few things out. =P

I don't care about any added content, but would really like it if they improved draw distance. The only place where the PS2's limited horse powers really showed was when you tried to roam the wide open areas for animals to feed, and they'd suddenly pop up 3 meters in front of you.

Around the Network

March 25, in north America, what are they, idiots? Who the heck wants to release a game around that time?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
March 25, in north America, what are they, idiots? Who the heck wants to release a game around that time?

Maybe they want to prove that good third party games doesn't sells on the Wii...

Well I expect a little improvements, but I will wait after the release to buy one... 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Bigger screenshots needed sire.

never played the original so this is a new game to me

Around the Network

No 16:9? C'mon, Capcom; you can do better than that.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Ready At Dawn is handling the port, and given their work on Daxter and God of War for the PSP, I think they're up to the task. I wouldn't worry about this.

No 16:9 = laziness.
C'mon, it should take little to no effort to get that done!

This game is awesome. I own it on the ps2, instant classic. Even yahtzee thinks it is good.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

the boxart is very nice. really looking forward to that game. most anticipated game for me this year, maybe besides Tales of Symphonia. never played the ps2 version.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.