By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that Annoy/Piss you off! >:/

I hate people saying the Wii is a fad.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
fazz said:
I also hate summer, it's so hot here, almost 40°C and I can't use pretty winter clothes. I look great on them. Also, it's a pain going out in summer. Sun burns my poor skin.

Kudo's! I hate summer too >_>

I HATE sunburn >< I don't burn easily, but when I do man it's friggin annoying >< 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

people piss me off. Period.

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

I hate it when people go off topic just to bash you with your opinions when you're trying to have a logical thread not someone questioning your thoughts with fanboyism >:(

I also hate the name Ethan, LONG story but yeah most of the guys I know named that make me want to punch them in the face >:D

I also hate fat, what's it there for?  It does nothing to help you and it forces you to exercise to lose it, whats up with that? (my sacastic hate if you cant tell)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I hate people that pick cherries.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I hate wet socks.

Specifically I when they get wet in the kitchen because someone was playing with the sink's nozzle spray thing and didn't clean up the water afterwards.

Even more specifically I hate when I was the one who was playing with the sink's nozzle spray thing and didn't clean up the water afterwards, thus eliminating any outlet for my rage as it was my own stupid fault to begin with.

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
I hate wet socks.

Specifically I when they get wet in the kitchen because someone was playing with the sink's nozzle spray thing and didn't clean up the water afterwards.

Even more specifically I hate when I was the one who was playing with the sink's nozzle spray thing and didn't clean up the water afterwards, thus eliminating any outlet for my rage as it was my own stupid fault to begin with.

^KUDOS >: ( I HATE GETTING WET SOCKS AND HAVING TO BE ACTIVE, LIKE AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK, YOU FEEL SQUISHES FOREVER.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@ChronotriggerJM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav+%5Btwat%5D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1V-rpXxWcA
Chavs are a vermin, and need to be culled as such.

I agree about the chavs.

I also hate... ABBREVIATIONS IN TEXT MESSAGES. THERE IS NO F***ING NEED FOR ABBREVIATIONS IN TEXT MESSAGES. If something is long enough that it requires two messages then use two f***ing messages.

Yes

I hate those flash adverts for smileys, you know the ones that say Hello when your mouse goes over them.
Here's a message for whoever invented them- If I ever get aids, I'm going to hunt you down and ass rape you, you cunt!