By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I am a sony fanboy, so why don't you people tell me that i am?

so curl-6 just made this thread, that i am sure just has its many good reasons to why it exists( dont ask my why though, beats me!?!). but that thread got me thinking, why doesnt anybody call me a fanboy? curl-6 listed a number of stuff that he does that proves he isnt a fanboy, and i dont do any of that shit! so why is it that people call him that, when he clearly shows that he is in no way a fanboy. but people dont call me a fanboy?

why is there this huge discrimination?  why dont people dismiss every stupid thing i say by claiming im just a sony pony? why dont people say my head is so far up kaz's bumm that i know what had for lunch today? 

there is obviously a huge injustice here, this is discrimination at its finest. i demand equality and i demand it now! 

i blame the mods really, if they werent so neo-geo biased they wouldn't let this injustic slide. 

Disclaimer: Obviously calling anybody a fanboy on this website is an offense that will get you banned, so i urge you to not to call anyone a fanboy.

Around the Network

Gah, finally.

bananaking21, stop being a fanboy.

Omg, you are such a Sony Fanboy... you should be banned from this site for being such a Playstation Whoreeee

There happy? jk jk

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

RolStoppable said:
Because you really don't matter.

touche.

You liar! I caught you playing Xbox last week, you Sony phony.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

/thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Omg, you are such a Sony Fanboy... you should be banned from this site for being such a Playstation Whoreeee

There happy?

i prefer sony pony, but i cant deny that i am a whore. a sexy beast that is the core of everybodies sex fantasy kind of whore. 

damn phone took too long to update. that last post was supposed to be under rols. oh well.
you know id prefer if we just allowed fanboy. it would finally end the not so clever turns of phrase people are using to substitute.

What site have i got myself into. Why did i decide to stop lurking and start using the forums on this site.

Oh yeah cause i'm mad.

MadScotsGuy said:

What site have i got myself into. Why did i decide to stop lurking and start using the forums on this site.

Oh yeah cause i'm mad.

i would advise to stay away from me, i am just no good. (except in bed, im a stud there)