By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One owners unite to spur Microsoft to improve system

Never will

Around the Network

See this is a good thing IMO, a fanbase that is critical and wants better. I agree with Kowen about how most of this will be patched, but at least the community wants better. I wish Nintendo fans were more critical of their company.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

3EurGSD said:
This list didn't come from this website for sure. The Xbox Supporters here all bury their heads in the sand and blindly praise everything, even shortcomings.

Is this not better guys? Voicing your criticisms instead of pretending you have none?

oh the irony

thats twice I've had to say that now.

I'm not really here!

Slade6alpha said:
See this is a good thing IMO, a fanbase that is critical and wants better. I agree with Kowen about how most of this will be patched, but at least the community wants better. I wish Nintendo fans were more critical of their company.

Nintendo fans definatly should, companies do listen in this twitter age, even if Reggie says they dont. 

kowenicki said:
LivingMetal said:
kowenicki said:
LivingMetal said:
This cannot be true. You cannot criticize the Xbox One. You cannot express any negative opinions on it. The Xbox supporter forum goers will have your head on a platter if you do. For the love of kittens, please do not do it.

oh the irony...

Hey, you have extremists on all sides.  Just do. 

so why pick one side out and try to cause trouble.

Haha! Later, man.

Edit: I did call the guys in my sig idiots in a previous thread.

Around the Network

Relax your balls everyone, this is good news.

I went to this website a couple of days ago. Thanks to reading through the list on the site, I now have many other problems with my XB1!

It is near the end of the end....

NNN2004 said:
Never will

never will what ???

when you look at the UI of the 360 from day one to today.... http://gamersxtreme.org/2012/01/05/the-evolution-of-the-xbox-360-dashboard/ I have no doubt their will be dozens of patches and update.... again MS is a software company first and foremost and if there is something they better than most companies is patching stuff on a regular basis.....

it's a good thing but who the heck wants the guide menu back??? that stuff was ridicule (its implementation not its pupose, if you can use it with Kinect why not otherwise hell NOOOOOOO)... especially with instant switching now...

And to think xbox fans were heavily criticizing PS4 for a few missing features at launch.