By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One owners unite to spur Microsoft to improve system

kowenicki said:
LivingMetal said:
kowenicki said:
LivingMetal said:
This cannot be true. You cannot criticize the Xbox One. You cannot express any negative opinions on it. The Xbox supporter forum goers will have your head on a platter if you do. For the love of kittens, please do not do it.

oh the irony...

Hey, you have extremists on all sides.  Just do. 

so why pick one side out and try to cause trouble.

Haha! Later, man.

Edit: I did call the guys in my sig idiots in a previous thread.

Around the Network

Relax your balls everyone, this is good news.

I went to this website a couple of days ago. Thanks to reading through the list on the site, I now have many other problems with my XB1!

It is near the end of the end....

NNN2004 said:
Never will

never will what ???

when you look at the UI of the 360 from day one to today.... http://gamersxtreme.org/2012/01/05/the-evolution-of-the-xbox-360-dashboard/ I have no doubt their will be dozens of patches and update.... again MS is a software company first and foremost and if there is something they better than most companies is patching stuff on a regular basis.....

it's a good thing but who the heck wants the guide menu back??? that stuff was ridicule (its implementation not its pupose, if you can use it with Kinect why not otherwise hell NOOOOOOO)... especially with instant switching now...

Around the Network

And to think xbox fans were heavily criticizing PS4 for a few missing features at launch.

"I am very much looking forward to the next few months as the truth comes out".

A few months later.

"Things will get better," Major Nelson promises.

Hope they bring everything up to par within the next few months. I would have figured it would have started off with what the current 360 has and built it's way up from their, not take a step back and then build itself back up.

Am I the only one who knows some of this stuff was going to get fixed later?
Original 360 dash looks plain compared to now. Blades were cool tho. People who buy the PS and Xbox are beta testers somewhat. Good list

jabberjawky72 said:

"I am very much looking forward to the next few months as the truth comes out".

A few months later.

"Things will get better," Major Nelson promises.

Hope they bring everything up to par within the next few months. I would have figured it would have started off with what the current 360 has and built it's way up from their, not take a step back and then build itself back up.

Yup. No console is perfect at launch. Plus people are quite impatient.

Seeing as how ms pushes out major xbox os updates at least once per year, I think we'll see a ton of these implemented in the next major one.